(81) Explosion of Anger - Engulfed in a shimmering aura of golden light, a completely rejuvenated Goku announces that he is now a Super Saiyan! Frieza is curious but unimpressed - until the fighting begins, that is! In a raging battle Frieza is horrified when he realizes that Goku is now superior to him in every way!
Namek's Destruction? -
Finding Goku's newfound Super Saiyan strength to be too much for him,
Frieza directs his attack at the planet Namek itself! Unable to react
in time, Goku is forced to watch helplessly as Frieza's energy blast
tears through the heart of the once tranquil planet. Things look bleak
for the mighty Saiyan and his friends as the fiery explosion rips
through Namek's core! Can anyone survive such incredible destruction?
(83)A Final Attack - With only minutes to go before the planet explodes, Goku launches a ferocious assault against the weakened Frieza. But Frieza proves that he has a few tricks left up his sleeve as he begins to gather the energy he needs to achieve 100% of his true power! Can Goku defeat the evil titan in time to escape the dying planet, or is the fully energized Frieza too powerful for even the Super Saiyan to handle.
(84) Approaching Destruction - The two most powerful forces in the universe collide as the battle between Goku and Frieza rages on. Back on Earth, the seven Dragon Balls have been collected, and King Kai devises a plan that may save his friends on Namek and put an end to the evil Frieza. But with Namek's final destruction imminent, can Kame and Popo use the Dragon Balls before it's too late?
(85) Gohan Returns - The first stage of King Kai's plan is complete, and all of Frieza's victims have been wished back to life. But while the people of Namek begin to rise again, the mighty Super Saiyan Goku falls as Frieza launches a devastating final assault. Sensing his father's defeat, Gohan rushes to the scene as the universe's last hope against the seemingly invincible Frieza. Can Gohan succeed where Goku failed, or will this be the end of both father and son?
(86) The Last Wish - Guru and the people of Namek have been brought back to life, and the dragon Porunga has reappeared to grant the last of three wishes. While a newly enraged Goku resumes his onslaught against the evil Frieza, Dende races to make the final wish of King Kai's plan. But Frieza has his own wish in mind, and he too speeds toward the dragon! Can anything stand in the way of Frieza finally being granted immortality?
(87) Duel on a Vanishing Planet - With all of his friends evacuated to the safety of Earth, Goku has chosen to remain on the doomed planet of Namek to finish Frieza once and for all. But Frieza refuses to go down quietly, and it looks as though the mighty Saiyan still has the fight of his life on his hands. And with Namek about to explode, there seems no way for Goku to defeat Frieza and escape from the planet in time! Has Goku made the greatest - and final - mistake of his life?
(88) Pathos of Frieza - Time is growing short for Goku, as each passing second brings Namek closer to it's ultimate destruction. But the Super Saiyan's powers seem to know no limits, and it looks as though the once unstoppable Frieza has final been outmatched! As Goku's strength continues to increase with every blow, it appears that the battle has at last reached its conclusion! ...or has it?
(89) Frieza Defeated!! - As his desperation grows, Frieza's attempts to destroy Goku become more and more reckless. Goku's power proves to be far superior, however, and he easily counters the evil tyrant's attacks. It seems that Frieza's greatest fear has been realized - defeat at the hands of a Super Saiyan! But the clock is ticking! Can Goku escape Namek before it explodes?
Mighty Blast of Rage -
Frieza may be down, but he's not out yet. And even after being sliced
into pieces by his own energy disk, the evil tyrant isn't quite ready
to release his stranglehold on the universe. Calling upon what little
power he has left, a desperate Frieza fires a final energy blast after
Goku leaves the battlefield. Well the Super Saiyan sense this sneak
attack in time?
(91) Namek's Explosion... Goku's End? - The Namekian Dragon Balls have followed their guardian Guru all the way back to Earth. And even though it looks like Goku is going to be trapped on the exploding planet Namek, Dende has a good reason to celebrate - the Dragon Balls have the power to bring Goku back! But if that's the case why does everyone still look so sad?
(92) Goku's Alive!! - It is a time of joyful reunions as old friends long absent are finally wished home with the Dragon Balls. While Krillin and Yamcha are easily brought back from the spirit world, Porunga, The Namekian dragon, reveals that he is unable to restore Goku to life - because the Super Saiyan isn't dead! But if Goku is still alive, why hasn't he come home?
The Heaven's Tremble -
Gohan's going fishing, Krillin's found a girlfriend, and it looks as
though peace has once again returned to the Earth. But a terrible evil
lurks beneath this tranquil surface in the shape of Garlic Junior, who
has escaped from the Dead Zone with only one thing on his mind -
revenge. And with Goku, the Earth's most powerful fighter, still
missing, will the world be ready to withstand this dark new threat?
(94) Black Fog of Terror - With the help of his henchmen, the Spice Boys, Garlic Junior has released the Black Water Mist upon an unsuspecting world. As the dreaded fog spreads, so does Garlic Junior's control over the Earth, for all who breathe it are transformed into mindless slaves with insatiable appetites for evil! Can anyone escape the reach of the Black Water Mist, or will the entire world be drafted into Garlic Junior's army of darkness?
(95) Battle in Kame's Lookout - As Piccolo attempts to hold off the Spice Boys and the infected Z Fighters, Gohan and Krillin race toward Kame's Lookout in hopes of retrieving the one thing capable of reversing the effects of the Black Water Mist - the Sacred Water. But this won't be easy, because the Sacred Water is closely guarded by Garlic Junior himself! It's two against the world as Krillin and Gohan prepare to take on Garlic Junior and his army of evil servants... And against those odds, can they possibly succeed?
(96) Fight with Piccolo - Gohan and Krillin reach Kami's Lookout, but come face to face with Garlic Jr.'s new watchdog -- Piccolo! With Piccolo infected by the Black Water Mist and Kami and Mr. Popo suspended in glass bottles. Garlic Jr. relaxes and allows his Spice Boys to "have sport" with the Earth's last defenders. Will Salt's energy blast finish off Krillin for good, and what ending has Piccolo planned for Gohan?
(97) Call For Restoration - Gohan continues to suffer Piccolo's brutal stranglehold, as Krillin, already injured from a serious Spice Boy beating, makes an attempt to free Kami. But he also falls prey to the Black Water Mist! Now Gohan must face both Krillin and Piccolo! Gohan is the only one left who can save the Earth, but can he do it with his two best friends against him?
(98) Suicidal Course - Piccolo and Krillin reveal that they have only pretended to be infected by the Black Water Mist! Kami and Mr. Popo are released from thier glass prisons and break for the Sacred Water. Enraged, Garlic Jr. transforms using the energy of the Makyo Star! Can Piccolo, Krillin, and Gohan defend against Garlic Jr's increasingly powerful forces much longer?
(99) Extreme Measures - Garlic Jr. and his Spice Boys have harnessed the evil power of the Makyo Star to become stronger than ever, but Gohan, Krillin, and Piccolo are ready to meet this new threat head on! In the recesses of the lookout, however, the Former Guardians of the Earth are draining Kami's life force -- and Piccolo's strength along with it! How much longer can Piccolo hold Garlic Jr. at bay?
(100) The World Awakens - In a last ditch effort to save his friends. Gohan launches an all out assault on Garlic Junior! But even the mighty young warrior can't slow down the immortal giant for long... Meanwhile deep within the lookout, Kami and Mr. Popo are still besieged by the Former Guardians! Will they be able to spread the Sacred Water in time to foil Garlic Jr.'s plan.
(101) Brief Chance For Victory - Blinded by rage and desperate to destroy his enemies, Garlic Jr. uses his power to open up the terrible Dead Zone! And with Piccolo and Krillin out of commission, Gohan is the only one left who can stop him! But will Gohan be able to do what it takes to put an end to Garlic Jr. and save the Earth, even if it means sacrificing his friends?
(102) Krillin's Proposal - Even though peace has once again been restored to the Earth, Krillin still faces his toughest challenge ever -- surviving a shopping trip with Maron! And it looks like she's picking out a wedding dress!! Are Krillin and Maron really planning to tie the knot?
Frieza's Counterattack - Gohan's
cracking the books, and his new tutor is cracking the whip! But study
time is almost over, for a powerful evil is racing toward the Earth!
Gohan's worst fears have come to life -- Frieza has survived!
(104) The Mysterious Youth - The Earth faces it's darkest hour as Frieza and his father King Cold rapidly approach! And without Goku to assist them, the Z fighters prepare to launch a desperate battle against the most powerful evil the universe has ever known!
(105) Another Super Saiyan? - Frieza and King Cold have descended upon the Earth but a mysterious lone warrior has come to thwart their diabolical plans of revenge. Does this brash young hero have what it takes to stand up to these twin titans of evil?
Welcome Back Goku - After
handily beating Frieza and his evil father, King Cold, the mysterious
stranger announces the exact time and place of Goku's arrival on
Earth. But can this young Super-Saiyan predict the future?! Gohan and
the others are determined to find out!
(107) Mystery Revealed - After testing Goku in battle, the mysterious stranger reveals his true identity! But what does his timely arrival portend?! In a startling conversation with Goku, this powerful emissary from the future tells all!
(108) Goku's Special Technique - The future has been written -- or has it? That's what Goku and the rest of the Z fighters must decide as they learn of Trunk's ominous warning. The Androids are coming! And they might be bringing the end of the world with them!
(109) Z Warriors Prepare - Gohan's learning some new tricks, Vegeta is pushing himself into the breaking point, and Yamcha's struggling just to keep up as everyone prepares to face the looming Andriod menace! But will all of these preparations be enough.
(110) Goku's Ordeal - Chi Chi wants a car! And Goku and Piccolo must take a day off from training to enroll in driving school. These two mighty warriors may be the Earth's only chance of survival, but what are the chances that they'll learn how to parallel park.?
The Androids Appear -
Three years have come and gone, and the day of reckoning has finally
arrived! The Androids are here, just as Trunks predicted, and they are
wrecking havoc on an unsuspecting city! Goku and his friends must now
put their training to the test, but are they ready to face these
(112) A Handy Trick - Yamcha is held at the mercy of the ruthless Android 20, and Goku and the others must race to help their friend. Believing their power to be bar superior, the Androids temp Goku’s rage by leveling half the city! But there’s one thing the Android’s didn’t count on - Goku’s a Super Saiyan!
(113) Double Trouble for Goku - The battle with the Androids begins in earnest as Goku launches an all out assault against Android 19. The Super Saiyan seems to have the fight well under control, but something is horribly wrong! Goku’s strength is mysteriously fading away! And Android 19 isn’t slowing down!
(114)Upgrade to Super Saiyan - Attacked from within from a crippling virus, Goku is helpless against the maniacal Android 19. But just when it looks like the end for Goku, Vegeta appears on the scene! And he’s got a few big surprises in store for the Androids!
(115) The Secret of Dr. Gero - In his first fight as a Super Saiyan, Vegeta takes control of the battlefield and defeats Android 19 in a convincing fashion! Unwilling to share 19’s fate, Android 20 runs for cover in the mountains! Now Vegeta and the rest of the Z-Fighters must find the diabolical Android and put a stop to his evil ways. The hunt is on!
(116) More Androids?! - Vegeta, Piccolo, and Gohan lead an exhaustive search through the mountains for the wily Android 20. But all is not as it seems - the hunters are also the hunted! Android 20 lurks in the shadows, ready to strike, and it looks like Piccolo is his first target! Can the mighty Namek withstand the Android’s energy-draining attack?
(117) Follow Dr. Gero - Our heroes make a startling discovery - Android 20 is none other than the evil Dr. Gero himself! But this new revelation may have come too late, for the diabolical doctor has fled to his secret laboratory, where he intends to awaken two more killer Androids! Can the Z-Fighters stop him in time?
Nightmare Comes True -
The race is on, as the Z-Fighters engage in a frantic search for Dr.
Gero’s hidden laboratory! But rather than stop the androids before
they’re activated, Vegeta wants a challenge! And against Trunks’
sage advice, he’s bent on fighting the androids alone! Can Trunks
dissuade Vegeta’s suicidal course of action?
(119) Goku's Assassin - The demented Dr. Gero escapes to his mountain hideout and brings his killer androids to life. Without the help of Goku, who's bedridden with a deadly disease, all hope seems lost. It looks like Dr. Gero will finally get his revenge against Goku. But wait! His evil creations have a vendetta of their own!
(120) Deadly Beauty - Vegeta faces off with Android 18 for a showdown on the highway. Even though Trunks and the others are there to help, the Saiyan prince insists on battling his opponent single-handedly! Will Vegeta’s overconfidence against this android of unlimited power be his undoing?
No Match For The Androids -
In an earthshaking battle, the beautiful Android 18 brings Vegeta to
his knees. But before she can deliver the final blow, Trunks steps in
to help. Soon an all out war between good and evil begins, with the
androids gaining the upper hand. Now the unhindered androids set their
sights on the ultimate prize-Goku!
(122) Last Ditch Effort - Struggling to recover from their fight with the androids, Vegeta, Trunks, Tien and Piccolo realize a grim truth: unless they can increase their powers quickly, they have no chance against the android trio. In a drastic move, Piccolo flies to Kami’s place high above the earth and makes a most unexpected proposal…
(123) Closing In - The evil androids hit the road in hot pursuit of Goku but are delayed by some hyperactive hoodlums. Krillin and Trunks race to move Goku to a safer hiding place, while up in the clouds Kami wrestles with Piccolo’s difficult offer. Everyone is scheming of ways to stop the androids, but will any of them work?
Episodes 41-80 More Coming Soon!